Monday, July 21, 2008

A not a typical monday

Typical Monday goes like this:

1000 -1200 EM2 lecture
1200-1300 Lunch Break
1300-1600 IPC lecture
1600- 1700 Slacking session
1700-1800 Thermo tutorial

Today:
Tea session with the director of LSCT at 10oo. She actually asked every single one of us about our opinions on LSCT. Hahas.
So I managed to skip EM2 lecture after all. Hahas.

Together with Xiu Ying and Xin Hui, we went to the library and stayed until 1300 for IPC lecture at LT 68D. Mr Yap finish the whole IPC lecture. Yipee. No more IPC lecture anymore. Next week. Hahas. Actually I wanted to pon next Monday after all. So it doesn't really makes a difference if he finished the lecture or not.

Thermo tutorial has nothing special. Just go through the tutorial questions that I have already done. =] So next week. PON. Haha.

Last IPC practical tomorrow! =]

Oh ya. I have yet to post pictures on Kelly's Birthday. Haha. Provided I try to lean how to copyright my pictures first. Haha. Trial and erroring.

Will post it up soon okay? =D

No comments: